Thursday 5 December 2019

Desert Skies

What TYPE of game is this?
Desert Skies is a survival game witch follows the story of the player trying to 
survive against harsh conditions and a literally terrifying lizard creature named 
"The Seeker" that is trying to murder you.
What did you do yesterday to win the game?
while trying to win the game i would occasionally stop in random places in the desert to 
gather wood to expand my airship. I also stopped at ghost towns throughout the map 
looted them as quietly as i was able to to ensure that the seeker was not able to hear 
me so that I would not get attacked.
Explain what you see and how to play the game.

SIX- screenshots 
Nails

  • 3 of items to collect - with captions
  • 3 of the scenery - with captions
always
  • add your blog address - in the image
  • add a caption explaining what each item is - under the image
What is your plan?

My plan for this game is to continue to pillage, expand on my airship and figure out a way to complete
the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment